Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sneak Peek!

I am lucky this month to be previewing 2 new images, today 

will be the first one. I would like to thank Christine for this honor,
 I appreciate it more than I can express THANKYOU! 

Now about the image Baseball Owen is just adorable!
 He is perfect for any baseball fan.
 He can be colored to match any team, 
the colors I pick red and blue-gray with 
cute baseball paper from Me & My Big Ideas, witch 
should be the name of my blog hehe! 
I colored him up and decided to put him on a note book, 
I made it simple. A notebook shouldn't have to much
establishments on it if your going to use it.

Now to my creation:



Now here is Baseball Owen colored up close




Thankyou for looking don't forget to check back

at my blog Craftymama3 see my other
 preview later this month.
also hop over to the challenge blog
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog 
and see what you can win!

Thank you again, Have a wonderful week!


2 comments:

  1. I love Baseball Owen. He even looks like some boys I know. Great job on the notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find a special paper Loriann! Love it! I like his freckles.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs