Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bubblebath Ellie Tag


Hi there hope everyone out there in Blogland is feeling fine, it's Lydia here today and I have chosen to share with you one of my fave stamps for the new May Release!!, Bubblebath Ellie !!


I decided to make this adorable little image up into a tag as I thought it would be great to attach this to a gift of some lovely bath smellies for someone that needs to take a little break.

I have to say that this is my absolute fave hairstyle for Ellie and it so much fun colouring the 'roll' in her hair.

Hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this at the Paper Nest last week, and it is so darn cute!! I love the reddish hair!!! Do you recall what color you used for her hair. GREAT job, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs