Thursday, May 9, 2013

Waiting For My Prince

Hi Everyone, 
My name is Michele Spera,  and this is my very first post as a "Doll" :-) 
I'm very excited to be here with all the other Dolls ! I  believe sometimes in life we are meant to meet certain people! I went this weekend to the Scrap fest show in Orlando came across the Paper Nest and met Christine! I felt like I had known her forever, like a long lost friend, The wonderful Rubber stamps she had there called to me haha I think they are all just too cute:-)  I am so happy to have had the opportunity to meet this wonderful women, she is the sweetest person you could ever want to meet:-) When you least expect it, you could meet the person that could be a life long friend, 
O.k. on to a little about me, I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Paul for almost 32 years, Yup I married him right out of high school, and love him to pieces still , Hehe
we have three sons, 29, 24, 14 and life is never dull! We had a house built last year in Orlando where I am right now, I can literally see Disney's fireworks at night! I worked at a  Scrapbook/Rubber stamp store on Long Island until it shut its doors and that is where my card making obsession began! I have always loved anything that had to do with art and coloring, so working in a scrapbook store with stamps was perfect for me:-) I have been creating cards for about 5 years but love all sorts of paper crafts. I mainly use Copic Markers because I love the way they blend, But love Prisma pencils to add shading and in the past have used water colors too. I am so happy to be able to show you now my card I made for this post....
I used "waiting for my Prince"which is in Red Rubber , that was inked with Momento ink and stamped on X-press it paper and boy are these stamps wonderful to stamp with (crisp and easy to use) 

I hope you all enjoy my creation for today, If you would like to see more of what I do please come visit me HERE.  Below I will list the supplies I used, and Thank you for stopping by today, please don't forget to come by often as there will be new creations often by all the DT
Have a great day
Hugs
Michele 

Supplies Used:
The Paper Nest Dolls: Waiting for my prince
Copic Markers used: E11,E00,E000,E44,E42, E25,E29,E51, R20,R22,R24, Y35, YR23, BG13, BG11, BG10, YG23, Roo,BG0000, BG000, Y00
Paper pad : 6 X 6 MME The Sweetest Thing; Tangerine
Spellbinders circle dies
Flowers are from my collection.
Sentiment - I found the saying through a google search and created it on my PC and printed it out for this card.



1 comment:

  1. So cute Michele! Love the image and beautiful design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs