Monday, May 20, 2013

Mermaid Ellie with Seahorse


Hi Everyone!
It's Michele Here with my Card, using " Mermaid Ellie with seahorse

You can pick her up as a Digital image or rubber:-)
I colored this pretty little mermaid with Copic markers and added just a bit of Prisma pencil with a Polychromos pencil around bottom part to give an added dimension of water. 
I added some pretty Lace around the circle , and a Bakers twine bow in pretty aqua, I also added a few pieces of a Prima Flourish in the pearls for a little hint of bubbles or waves LOL 
A close up for you below so you can see the fins that I Used my version of the Stipple effect, Only using the very tip of the marker to make dots which I think looks wonderful for fins:-)

Supplies used were:
Image: Mermaid Ellie with Sea horse, The paper nest Dolls
Design paper: MME "My Girl"
Bakers twine, and ribbon in Aqua 
Copic Markers used were: Y21,YR21, YR23 Hair, E11,000,00 R20 Skin, BG13, BG11, BG10, R01 Fin/Tail, B01,B05 YG21,YG23,YG25 Seahorse, Polychromos Lt Phthalo Blue, and Aqua Marine Prisma with OMS to blend just a bit

Please remember the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog Where you can enter and have a chance at winning wonderful goodies:-) 
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs
Michele

3 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs